Forever, Inc. is the world’s first permanent online media storage and sharing service. At Forever, we provide users with a complete memory keeping solution, enabling them to collect, curate, and celebrate their memories today, tomorrow, and for generations to come.
Forever offers guaranteed permanent cloud storage (called Forever Storage®) for preserving and sharing photos and documents, online and desktop software tools for creating scrapbooks and custom print products, and media digitization and conversion services. Our products are supported by a network of affiliate sales professionals (called Forever™ Ambassadors) who connect customers to the products and tools they need to collect, curate, and celebrate their memories now and for generations.
The Part Time Accountant is responsible for supporting accounting related functions and providing assistance to the Accounting Manager. He or she must possess the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and have a willingness to continually learn new skills and new systems. The Part Time Accountant will be in a position of trust, possessing sensitive company information that must be kept highly confidential.
The Part Time Accountant will work approximately 24 hours per week.
- Performs accounting related functions including general ledger maintenance and accounts payable.
- Reviews, records, and approves monthly expense reports.
- Completes monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare general ledger journal entries.
- Maintains financial records using NetSuite, documents NetSuite issues, and coordinates resolutions.
- Assists in procurement processing and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Assists with preparation of monthly financial statements, management reports, and supporting analysis.
- Assists with audit preparation and management.
- Supports the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Produces and maintains complex Excel spreadsheets including use of pivot tables.
- Performs special projects on an as needed basis.
- Maintains an understanding of generally accepted accounting principles through continuous learning.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Accounting or finance preferred.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in a bookkeeping or accounting position.
- Proficiency with accounting systems, preferably NetSuite.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with superior knowledge of Excel.
- Highly organized, with good time management and prioritization skills, acute attention to detail.
- Able to maintain highest level of confidentiality and exercise sound business judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Competitive Salary
- SIMPLE IRA with company match