Forever, Inc. is the world’s first permanent online media storage and sharing service. At Forever, we provide users with a complete memory keeping solution, enabling them to collect, curate, and celebrate their memories today, tomorrow, and for generations to come.
Forever offers guaranteed permanent cloud storage (called Forever Storage®) for preserving and sharing photos and documents, online and desktop software tools for creating scrapbooks and custom print products, and media digitization and conversion services. Our products are supported by a network of affiliate sales professionals (called Forever™ Ambassadors) who connect customers to the products and tools they need to collect, curate, and celebrate their memories now and for generations.
As a UI Designer you will be responsible for developing beautiful and compelling designs in collaboration with a team of product engineering and marketing professionals. This position provides the opportunity to stretch your design muscles across a diverse set of digital products with the challenge of creating a cohesive, simple, and clear connection between them all.
- Implement creative and highly usable solutions for websites, mobile, and web apps
- Champion great design by leveraging your expertise in design fundamentals such as layout, composition, type, and color
- Participate in design critiques and regularly present work to other designers and business stakeholders
- Write code that adheres to Forever’s brand and development standards
- Test and troubleshoot pages on multiple browsers and mobile platforms
Required Job Skills
- Portfolio showcasing beautiful and effective websites and apps, and the ability to talk about what made these projects successful
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Well versed in Responsive Web Design
- Highly collaborative, proactive and creative in both design and problem solving
- Enthusiastic and eager to continually learn and evolve skill sets
Other Helpful Experience and Abilities
- Experience with e-commerce, digital marketing, copywriting, illustration or other relevant skill sets
- User Experience Design skills such as usability testing, prototyping, information architecture and/or interaction design
- Experience with web application frameworks such as Ruby on Rails or Vue.js
- Competitive Salary
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Participate in Company Benefit Plans (paid vacation; medical, dental and vision insurance; disability & life insurance; and SIMPLE IRA retirement plan)
You must submit a link to your portfolio to be considered for the position.